NEW"Hayabusa Shiobara Phoenix Song Concert"
【Date and time】 XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day (Tuesday)
■ Part XNUMX
12: 30 Doors open
13: 00 curtain
■ Second part
18: 30 Doors open
19: 00 curtain
* Please arrive at the designated seat 10 minutes before the performance starts.
[Venue] Tochigi Prefecture / Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hotel New Shiobara "Phoenix"
(705 Shiobara, Nasushiobara City, Tochigi Prefecture)
★ Temporary shuttle bus service
Pick-up: JR Nasu-Shiobara Station West Exit Rotary 11:30 Departure
Send: Hotel New Shiobara Departs at 15:30 * Departs after Part 1
* It will be a temporary shuttle bus that operates only on concert days.
* The temporary shuttle bus is available only at the above times. There is no "sending after the end of Part 2".
* Reservations are required.Please apply by phone in advance.
* Please come to the bus departure place by the departure time.
* It may be delayed depending on traffic conditions.
* Reservations for the temporary shuttle bus will be closed at 5:24 on Tuesday, May 18th.
[Rate] ¥ 3,300 (All seats reserved / tax included)
* Bathing fee is not included.
☆ March 2022, 3 (Monday) 27: 10-on sale
※ First come first served basis
* Sales will end as soon as they are sold out.
↓ ↓ Click here for how to purchase "Advance Tickets for Performances" ↓ ↓
・ Eplus (PC / Mobile / Smartphone) https://eplus.jp/
・ FamilyMart nationwide (purchased directly at Famiport)
* Depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection in the future, the content may be changed or the performance may be canceled due to unavoidable circumstances.Please note.
Hayabusa shooting event
It was decided to hold a shooting event for Hayabusa on Saturday, June 6th!
One photo ticket (either camera such as instax or smartphone is OK) is included in the participation fee, so if you participate, you can enjoy talking and shooting!Of course, you can add a photo ticket (1 yen), so please take your favorite shot ♪
2022 years 6 month 11 day (Saturday)
◆ 1 section
11: 00 ~ 11: 30 opening
11: 30-11: 50 Talk & Question Corner
11: 50 to 13: 00 Photography meeting (scheduled for time)
◆ 2 section
15: 00 ~ 15: 30 opening
15: 30-15: 50 Talk & Question Corner
15: 50 to 17: 00 Photography meeting (scheduled for time)
* You can take 1 shots (check or your camera) with 2 photo ticket and 2 shots with 3 photo tickets.
* The maximum number of photo tickets per copy is 1 per person.
※ The time of the event and photo session may be changed depending on the number of participants.
New Okubo Entertainment Cafe R & B
(2-11-23 Hyakunincho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Shin-Okubo Communication Building B1F)
* 2 minutes walk from "Shin-Okubo Station" on the JR Yamanote Line / 5 minutes walk from "Okubo Station" on the JR Sobu Line
3,000 yen (tax included, all seats reserved) with 2-shot shooting ticket (1)
* Separately 1 drink fee 500 yen
Hayabusa (Hikaru, Yamato)
Moderator: Keihi Watanabe (belonging to nap)
★ There is a talk & question corner!
★ Artist goods will also be released! If you missed a concert, etc., check it out! !
★ XNUM X Shot Shooting Event!
There are 3,000 photo tickets on the entry fee (1 yen), so all attendees can participate in XNUM X shot shooting!
Furthermore, additional shooting tickets are also available for purchase in XNUM yen, so please take your favorite shots with costumes and situations unique to this day ♪
★ The first and second parts will be different costumes, so please enjoy them together if it is convenient for you ♪
☆ Application information ☆
◆ Reception period: May 5th (Wednesday) -May 18th (Sunday) 5:29
◆ Winning announcement: May 5th (Monday)
◆ Payment period: May 5th (Monday) -June 30rd (Friday) 6:3
(1) Apply from the ticket site "Live Pocket -Ticket-" (PC / smartphone only)
★ Click here to apply ↓ ↓
* If you are using "Live Pocket -Ticket-" for the first time, you need to register as a new member (free of charge).
* Convenience store payment can be selected until the day before the application deadline.Please be careful.
(2) After applying, the lottery results will be sent to the email address registered in "Live Pocket -Ticket-" on May 5th (Monday).
*Be sure to make settings in advance so that you can receive emails from [firstname.lastname@example.org] [email@example.com], and then check.
(3) If you receive the winning email, please make a payment.
Regarding measures to prevent infection with the new coronavirus
・ When applying for an event as part of preventing the spread of new coronavirus infection
Please register (XNUMX) your name, (XNUMX) email address, and (XNUMX) telephone number.
The information you provide will be used for the purpose of notifying the customer (provided to a health center, etc. if necessary) in the unlikely event that a new coronavirus infected person occurs among the visitors.
・ Please wear a mask at the event.If you do not wear a mask, you may be refused admission.Please note.
・ We have a disinfectant solution available at the event venue, so we ask for your cooperation in disinfecting your hands.
・ Temperature will be measured at the time of admission. We are very sorry for those who have a body temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher, but we will refuse admission.
・ Please refrain from making loud voices or making noise, and ask for your cooperation in preventing the release of saliva and mucus.
・ If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or general pain, please be sure to contact a medical institution before visiting the venue and consult a designated medical institution.
・ If you have visited overseas within 2 weeks from the date of the event, the infection is still spreading, please refrain from visiting.
・ We will thoroughly check the temperature of the performers and staff on the day before and on the day of the event.
・ Please gargle and wash your hands.
・ If you are uneasy about your physical condition on the day of the event, please do not overdo it.
・ If you feel sick or feel unwell, please contact the staff near you.
・ Please note that the event may be canceled or postponed in a hurry or the contents may be changed depending on the future situation.In that case, please note that we will inform you on the homepage etc. by the day.
・ The contents are subject to change due to various circumstances.Please note.
・ Please follow the staff's guidance and instructions when shooting 2 shots or returning.
・ Recording on the day of the event is prohibited.
・ After applying, the contents cannot be changed or canceled.Please note.
・5% system usage fee will be added from "Live Pocket -Ticket-" at the time of purchase.
・For convenience store payments and carrier payments, usage fees will be charged separately in addition to the system fees.
・ For inquiries about "Live Pocket-Ticket-", please see the Q & A of "Live Pocket-Ticket-" or contact "Live Pocket-Ticket-".
・ Before applying, please check the domain specified reception settings of "@ livepocket.jp" and the settings so that you can receive emails from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
"Hayabusa MZES TOKYO Special Live"
【Date and time】 2022 year 6 month 18 day (Saturday)
Doors open at 12: 30
Curtain 13: 30
Doors open at 17: 00
Curtain 18: 00
[Venue] Tokyo / AKASAKA MUSIC LOUNGE MZES TOKYO
(3-14-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo / 1 minutes walk from Exit 4 of "Akasaka Station" on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, 10 minutes walk from Exit 6 of "Akasaka Mitsuke Station" on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line)
[Cast] Hayabusa, Pf.Qoonie
Thank you for being sold out!
■ Viewing ticket
8,500 yen (all seats reserved, tax included, one drink included)
* Food one order system
※ preschooler admission not
* Up to 2 tickets per person
★ Original non-alcoholic cocktail limited to this venue[Hayabusa Ala Mode]Sale
Release date:2022 year 4 month 11 day (Monday) 12: 00 ~
Aye-and-Rays Ticket Center
03-5770-3665 (weekdays 12: 00 ~ 17: 00)
■ Delivery ticket
(Viewing deadline: 2nd part live delivery-until 6/26 (Sun) 23:59)
Sales period:From Monday, May 2022, 4 11:10 to Sunday, May 00, 6:26
"Park Jun-yong ★ Hayabusa ★ Yuto Tatsumi ~ Fantastic Gifts For You ~"
[Cast] Park Joon-yong, Hayabusa, Yuto Tatsumi
[Schedule] May 2022, 7 (Wednesday)
1st opening 13:00 start 13:30
2st opening 17:00 start 17:30
[Venue] Hokkaido / Doshin Hall
(Odori Nishi 3-chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo Doshin Building Odori Building 8th floor / 3 minutes walk from subway "Odori Station")
* There is no parking lot at the venue.Please use the public transportation.
1st time ¥ 6,000 (all seats reserved, tax included)
2st time ¥ 4,000 (all seats reserved, tax included)
General release date:From Monday, December 2022, 4
・ Ticket Pia (P code: 213-146)
WEB or at Seven-Eleven store multi-copy machines
・ Lawson Ticket (L code: 11340)
WEB or Lawson store terminal Loppi
· Doshin play guide
・ A-dash (telephone / web)
TEL.011-533-7711 (Weekdays 9: 00-18: 00)
Yamato cash on delivery / shipping 600 yen (900 yen outside Hokkaido)
Tickets will be delivered anywhere in Hokkaido (Cash on delivery, time zone can be specified)
※ preschooler admission not
* Cannot be resold for commercial purposes
* Cannot be canceled or changed after applying for a ticket
* Please enter the name and phone number of the visitor in advance in the margin on the back of the ticket stub.
* This performance will take necessary infection prevention measures in accordance with the basic countermeasures (guidelines) of the government and local governments at the time of the event.
* Since the number of wheelchair seats is limited, please be sure to contact A-Dash by phone.
NEW"Hayabusa & Yuto Tatsumi Concert 2023"
[Performance Date] December 2023, 2 (Sat)
[Venue] Hyogo Prefecture / Kato City Regional Exchange Center
(1369-1 Shimotakino, Kato City, Hyogo Prefecture / 10 minutes walk from "Takino Station" on the JR Kakogawa Line)
[Cast] Hayabusa, Yuto Tatsumi
[Moderator] NishiYadoriki east
We are planning to accept fan clubs in the future.
Other details will be announced as soon as they are decided.